Advanced training: Adult Attachment Interview week 4 – online by Zoom video conference
08 March 2022 @ 9:00 am - 02 April 2022 @ 1:00 pm UTC+0£800
This is the advanced training course for the Adult Attachment Interview (AAI) course. It teaches advanced discourse analysis for very troubled individuals (in-patient, psychoses, personality disorders, criminality) & builds on the DMM methods taught in the 18-day course.
Mandatory requirements: course participants must have taken the 18-day Adult Attachment Interview course.
Trainers: Andrea Landini, Clark Baim & Rebecca Carr-Hopkins
Dates: the 8-day course will run on Tuesdays and Fridays each week to allow students time to analyze the course transcripts thoroughly
Teaching will be in the mornings (UK time).
- Tuesday 8th & Saturday 12th March 2022
- Tuesday 15th & Saturday 19th March 2022
- Tuesday 22nd & Saturday 26th March 2022
- Tuesday 29th & Saturday 2nd April 2022
Fee and booking:
£1000 plus VAT (early bird price of £800 if booked by December 31)
Click here for info and booking
- 08 March 2022 @ 9:00 am UTC+0
- 02 April 2022 @ 1:00 pm UTC+0
- Course Category:
- AAI advanced Week 4
- Course Tags:
- distance learning, dmm training, adult attachment training, Advanced attachment training, adulthood, dmm, Andrea Landini, AAI, week 4
- Distance Learning
- Independent Social Work Matters Ltd