- Questo evento è passato.
Adult Attachment Interview – online training by Zoom video conference
22 Febbraio 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 01 Maggio 2021 @ 6:30 pm UTC+0£1800
The Adult Attachment Interview is a procedure for assessing adults’ strategies for identifying, preventing, and protecting the self from perceived dangers, particularly dangers tied to intimate relationships.
The DMM-AAI course is based on an expansion of the Main and Goldwyn procedure and is both a useful research tool and a potential guide for a wide range of professionals. Therapists, in particular, learn not only new ways to conceptualise troubled development, but also ways to identify, in adults, distortions of the mental processing of information, particularly information relevant to disorders of feelings, thought, and behaviour. The techniques for interpreting speech can be useful even if the professional does not formally use the interview itself in practice.
Trainer: Rebecca Carr-Hopkins MSc
Click here for info and booking
- 22 Febbraio 2021 @ 1:00 pm UTC+0
- 01 Maggio 2021 @ 6:30 pm UTC+0
- Categoria Course:
- Adult Attachment Interview
- Tag Course:
- online training, distance learning, dmm training, adult attachment training, attachment training, Advanced attachment training, adulthood, AAI
- Sito web:
- Distance Learning
- Independent Social Work Matters Ltd
- Sito web: