Attachment, Neurodevelopment and Psychopathology in London (UK)
7 December @ 9:00 am - 9 December @ 5:00 pm UTC+0£575
Attachment, Neurodevelopment and Psychopathology
The course is structured developmentally and consists of lecture with slides, video, and interview transcripts to demonstrate the patterns and principles of development. A set of readings and exercises, tied to each day’s material, is offered.
An introduction is given to the DMM suite of assessments of attachment and adaptation:
- CARE-Index (ICI, infancy from birth to 15 months)
- Ainsworth Strange Situation (SSP, 11-15 months)
- Toddler CARE-Index (TCI, 16-36 months)
- Preschool Assessment of Attachment (PAA, 2 – 5 years)
- School-age Assessment of Attachment (SAA, 6-13 years)
- Family Drawings (4 -13 years)
- Transition to Adulthood Attachment Interview (TAAI, 16-25 years)
NOTE: The ANP course is a prerequisite to all assessment courses, e.g. the Adult Attachment Interview.
To book the course please check the course page.
Optional Day 4
Attachment, Psychopathology and Treatment in Adulthood
For more info on Day 4 please check the course page.
- 7 December @ 9:00 am
- 9 December @ 5:00 pm
- Course Category:
- Attachment and Psychopathology
- Course Tags:
- attachment and psychopathology, Patricia Crittenden, A&P
- Tavistock Centre