Attachment, Neurodevelopment and Psychopathology online course – Open to everyone
05 Dicembre 2022 @ 2:30 pm - 27 Gennaio 2023 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0£800
Attachment, Neurodevelopment and Psychopathology
This course will be delivered remotely using Zoom.
This course focuses on the development, prevention and treatment of psychological disorder from infancy to adolescence. It weaves together theory, human development, assessment, case examples and treatment applications to reframe maladaptive behavior in terms of strategies for self-protection. The course emphasizes the process of adaptation and developmental pathways that carry risk for psychopathology.
An introduction is given to the DMM suite of assessments of attachment and adaptation:
- CARE-Index (ICI, infancy from birth to 15 months)
- Ainsworth Strange Situation (SSP, 11-15 months)
- Toddler CARE-Index (TCI, 16-36 months)
- Preschool Assessment of Attachment (PAA, 2 – 5 years)
- School-age Assessment of Attachment (SAA, 6-13 years)
- Family Drawings (4 -13 years)
- Transition to Adulthood Attachment Interview (TAAI, 16-25 years)
- Adult Attachment Interview (AAI, mid-20’s forward)
NOTE: The ANP course is a prerequisite to all assessment courses, e.g. the Adult Attachment Interview.
The ANP course will lead to the ANP certificate program.
Facilitators: Patricia M. Crittenden and Andrea Landini M.D.
Dates and time:
This course will take place over ten 2.5-hour online sessions at 2.30pm – 5pm UK time on the following dates:
- December 2022: 5-9-12-16
- January 2023: 9-13-16-20-23-27
Info and booking:
Booking only via Tavistock and Portman Center, please check the course page.
Contact Dr. Patricia Crittenden (email@example.com) for further information.
- 5 Dicembre @ 2:30 pm UTC+0
- 27 Gennaio 2023 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
- Categoria Course:
- Attachment, Neurodevelopment and Psychopathology
- Tag Course:
- ANP, Attachment Neurodevelopment and Psychopathology, dmm training, attachment training, Patricia Crittenden, dmm, Andrea Landini, attachment course
- Sito web:
- Distance Learning
- Tavistock Centre
- Sito web: