Attachment, Neurodevelopment and Psychopathology in London (UK)
10 December @ 9:00 am - 12 December @ 5:00 pm UTC+0£600
Attachment, Neurodevelopment and Psychopathology
This 3-day course focuses on the development, prevention and treatment of psychological disorder from infancy to adolescence. It weaves together theory, human development, assessment, case examples and treatment applications to reframe maladaptive behavior in terms of strategies for self-protection. The course emphasizes the process of adaptation and developmental pathways that carry risk for psychopathology.
An introduction is given to the DMM suite of assessments of attachment and adaptation:
- CARE-Index (ICI, infancy from birth to 15 months)
- Ainsworth Strange Situation (SSP, 11-15 months)
- Toddler CARE-Index (TCI, 16-36 months)
- Preschool Assessment of Attachment (PAA, 2 – 5 years)
- School-age Assessment of Attachment (SAA, 6-13 years)
- Family Drawings (4 -13 years)
- Transition to Adulthood Attachment Interview (TAAI, 16-25 years)
NOTE: The ANP course is a prerequisite to all assessment courses, e.g. the Adult Attachment Interview.
To book the course please check the course page.
Optional Day 4 on Sunday 13 December 2020
Attachment, Psychopathology and Treatment in Adulthood
For more info on Day 4 please check the course page.
Fees and booking
3 day – £600 (minus 10% early bird discount if you book by 31 July 2020)
- To book onto the three day course click here
4 day – £800 (minus 10% early bird discount if you book by 31 July 2020)
- To book onto the four day course click here
- 10 December @ 9:00 am UTC+0
- 12 December @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
- Course Category:
- Attachment and Psychopathology
- Course Tags:
- Attachment Neurodevelopment and Psychopathology, tavistock, attachment and psychopathology, Patricia Crittenden, London, Andrea Landini, A&P
- Tavistock Centre