Attachment, Neurodevelopment and Psychopathology online training via Zoom
06 December 2021 @ 2:30 pm - 28 January 2022 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0£775
Attachment, Neurodevelopment and Psychopathology
This course will be delivered remotely using Zoom.
This course focuses on the development, prevention and treatment of psychological disorder from infancy to adolescence. It weaves together theory, human development, assessment, case examples and treatment applications to reframe maladaptive behavior in terms of strategies for self-protection. The course emphasizes the process of adaptation and developmental pathways that carry risk for psychopathology.
An introduction is given to the DMM suite of assessments of attachment and adaptation:
- CARE-Index (ICI, infancy from birth to 15 months)
- Ainsworth Strange Situation (SSP, 11-15 months)
- Toddler CARE-Index (TCI, 16-36 months)
- Preschool Assessment of Attachment (PAA, 2 – 5 years)
- School-age Assessment of Attachment (SAA, 6-13 years)
- Family Drawings (4 -13 years)
- Transition to Adulthood Attachment Interview (TAAI, 16-25 years)
NOTE: The ANP course is a prerequisite to all assessment courses, e.g. the Adult Attachment Interview.
Facilitators: Patricia M. Crittenden and Andrea Landini M.D.
Dates and time
This course will take place across 10 two and a half hour slots through December 2021 – January 2022. Each day will take place from 2.30 pm – 5 pm UK time and the dates are
- December 2021: 6, 10, 13, 17
- January 2022: 10, 14, 17, 21, 24, 28
Booking: to book the course please click here
- 6 December @ 2:30 pm UTC+0
- 28 January 2022 @ 5:00 pm UTC+0
- Course Categories:
- Attachment, Neurodevelopment and Psychopathology, Attachment, Neurodevelopment and Psychopathology
- Course Tags:
- online training, Attachment Neurodevelopment and Psychopathology, distance learning, dmm training, attachment training, attachment and psychopathology, Patricia Crittenden, dmm, Andrea Landini, attachment course
- Distance Learning
- Tavistock Centre