- Questo evento è passato.
Infant CARE-Index online training for Australia and New Zealand
06 Ottobre 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 12 Novembre 2020 @ 7:00 pm UTC+10$1000
The Infant CARE-Index (ICI, Crittenden, 1981) is the simplest and most versatile of the DMM assessments. It assesses patterns of interaction of infants and their carers from birth to about 15 months of age based on a 3-minute video-recorded play interaction. It does not assess attachment and captures the best of dyad’s functioning (rather than capturing the dyad’s response to stress, i.e., attachment). The ICI has extensive published validating evidence.
The course is taught from videotapes and depends upon both adult and infant behavior. Non-verbal behavior, interpersonal strategies, and developmental processes are emphasized. Adult patterns consist of sensitivity, controlling, and unresponsivity; the infant patterns are cooperative, difficult, compulsive compliant, caregiving or attention, and passive. The course includes a preliminary reliability test based on a standardized set of American mother-infant dyads. During the course, participants generate a set of videotapes that reflect their intended applications and culture(s). These tapes are used to assess the participant’s competence in administering the procedure.
All sessions will be 3 hours each via Zoom
- Week One: 6, 7 & 8 October 2020 from 3 to 6pm AEST (UTC+10)
- Week Two: 13, 14 & 15 October 2020 from 3 to 6pm AEST (UTC+10)
- Week Three: 3, 4 & 5 November 2020 from 4 to 7pm AEST (UTC+10)
- Week Four: 10, 11 & 12 November 2020 from 4 to 7pm AEST (UTC+10)
All sessions must be attended in order to complete the course.
- 06 Ottobre 2020 @ 3:00 pm UTC+10
- 12 Novembre 2020 @ 7:00 pm UTC+10
- Categoria Course:
- Infant CARE-Index
- Tag Course:
- distance learning, dmm training, infancy, CARE-Index training, attachment training, CARE-Index, Australia, dmm, ICI, Andrea Landini
- Sito web:
- Distance Learning