- Questo evento è passato.
Toddler Care Index (TCI) with Patricia Crittenden Ph.D. in Iceland and via Zoom
28 Novembre @ 9:00 am - 2 Dicembre @ 4:00 pm GMT€1350
Last opportunity to follow the TCI course with Patricia Crittenden!
(This will be the last time that Patricia Crittenden will be offering the TCI training).
The Toddlers CARE-Index (TCI) is a clinical and research tool used to screen for risk and guide intervention in normative and at-risk dyads. The TCI assesses child attachment and adult-infant interaction from 15-72 months using 5-minute video-recorded play interactions.
The procedure involves 3 minutes of play, 1 minute of adult-initiated frustration, and 1 minute of repair; the frustration and repair sequence permit coders to estimate the child’s pattern of attachment. Coding of an interaction takes about 20 minutes. The TCI is suitable for mothers, fathers, grandparents, etc., including people who are unfamiliar to the toddler.
The Toddler CARE-Index can be used with other family information to:
- Screen dyads for services
- Assist parents to understand their infant’s behavior
- Estimate children’s attachment strategy
- Develop new understandings of children’s development through research
- Develop functional formulations of family problems
- Guide decision-making around placement, fostering, and adoption
Dates and times
- Tue, Nov 28, 2023 09-12-14-16 UTC +0 GMT
- Wed, Nov 29, 2023 09-12-14-16 UTC +0 GMT
- Thu, Nov 30, 2023 09-12-14-16 UTC +0 GMT
- Fri, Dec 1, 2023 09-12-14-16 UTC +0 GMT
- Sat, Dec 2, 2023 09-12-14-16 UTC +0 GMT
- +5 days online
This course is available in person in Iceland and online via Zoom.
Location: Lífsgæðasetur St. Jó, Suðurgata 41, 220 Hafnarfjordur (Reykjavik metro area) – Iceland
Name of the trainer: Patricia M. Crittenden , Ph.D. Developmental Psychologist
Registration contact: R. Bjorg Gudmundsdottir, email@example.com